My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

________________________________________________________

Day one of the Blog


Today I signed up at the health club at work. I want to get in better shape. If I try it out for one month I should be able to tell if it will work for me. In the past I have signed up for a health club and not really used my membership. I'm thinking I'll have all this energy and look really good. ;-) Okay, I'm not a young kid, but I still feel good and I don't feel old, so we'll see.

I'm also trying to watch what I eat, so that I can lose a few lbs. I will not post my weight, but lets just say that for now, I would like to be about 10lbs lighter than I am now. I'm trying the thing where you replace two meals with cereal for right now. I'm having a cup of cereal with a cup of milk and a 1/2 of a banana for breakfast and the same for supper. Probably eating a little too much for lunch.

1 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 7:18 pm, Blogger Karyn Lyndon said...

MMM...I have a strange craving for cereal now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home