My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

________________________________________________________

Tuesday


Okay here is a picture that the girl took of me at Scarbrough Faire over the weekend. I saw bodice at the fair that cost about $110 and it was almost exactly like the one I had on, which I got for about $2 at the second hand store.

This is a chair that's carved out of a tree, it has really neat carving on it. We try to get a picture sitting in it every time we go.

I am always surprized when I see a picture of me and how it always looks backwards - like I almost always part my hair on the left, but when I see it in a mirror it shows it the other way. That doesn't seem like it would make much difference, but when you see a picture it does. I'm thinking of just parting my hair on the other side and not looking at it. I think then maybe when I look at a picture it will look more like I think it should.

1 Comments:

At 4/12/2006 12:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you know pictures lie? That's why I never post one of me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home