My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

________________________________________________________

Biking Shorts are funny


I woke up this morning thinking it was really early because the alarm hadn't gone off yet. I thought I was up in time to go to the gym before work, but no. The alarm went off almost as soon as I got up and I'm going to have to set it earlier tomorrow.

I'm going to try to go to a spin class tomorrow and they suggested biking shorts, so I went and got some. I had never seen them before and they have this little padded area which looks rather funny to me. Anyway I'm going to try to make it tomorrow. I'm going to pack my bag and my clothes before I go to bed and have them ready by the door.

1 Comments:

At 1/21/2006 6:06 am, Blogger Mr. Bear said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home