My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, February 27, 2006

________________________________________________________

I'm back at my place now


Here I am under the moss covered, twisted oak trees at Lost Acre Ranch ;-) It's really a wonderful place. I feel refreshed after visiting there. Also after visiting with my friend. I took the bright band off my 70's hat and converted it to a country girl hat for the trip.

There was one tree with the perfect place to paint a little hobbit door or some sort of creature door. Maybe I will get to that one of these days. I'm going to try to get back in my painting class this saturday, but I've got to get all my stuff together because it's been a couple of months since I painted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home