My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, February 24, 2006

________________________________________________________

Weird Dreams


I dreamed that a big trash truck came up when I was getting ready to head out for my three day weekend and a man and woman got out. She was wearing a red jumpsuit and had long orange hair all over her face and head. In the dream that wasn't an odd thing. That didn't strike me as odd, but it did seem odd that they were here and it wasn't trash day. They said I had some trash in my yard that I needed to pick up or I would get a citation. There were a couple of plastic grocery bags with stuff in them on the far side of my yard and I picked them up. I was wearing a long robe as I wasn't finished getting ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home