My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, February 20, 2006

________________________________________________________

Cute start to the morning ;-)

I woke up before the alarm went off this morning and I noticed that when the alarm went off The Cat started to purr. I guess he knows that I usually pet him when I first wake up. It was really cute to hear him purr along with the alarm (which is really a tune and not a loud buzzer)

The other great thing is that the road on the way to work was not as bad as I expected. No ice in my way. I would have had to drive off very near the edge of the road to have even gotten on any ice and I'm not even sure that it would have been enough to make me slip.

1 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 2:49 am, Blogger Mr. Bear said...

That looks almost exactly like my old alarm clock from 2002 :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home