My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

________________________________________________________

A Rose ;-)

Well I got a rose off of my rose bush today. It wouldn't win any prizes at a garden show, but it's mine ..... all mine. It is really small and not well formed. I think I must have some really old fashion rose bushes in my yard. I'm sure that the rose bushes they sell now would produce hugh well shaped really strong smelling roses.

I may eventually get another rose bush, but my main goal is to raise something that I can actually eat. I don't really want to live off my garden, but wouldn't it be neat to know that I could if I had to.

"You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses" - Ziggy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home