My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

________________________________________________________

What to pack?

"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me" - Isaac Newton

This time next week I will need to have my bags completely packed and be ready to go on vacation. I'm going with a group of people I don't know very well, but it's my new Sunday School Class and they are really nice people. I need to lose a little weight, but I don't think that's going to happen. I just need to pack stuff that doesn't make me look fat ;-)

I have put off trying on my swimsuit, but I guess I better go ahead. If I have to buy a new one it's better to know now. Maybe I can get one of those slimming ones ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home