My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

________________________________________________________

Saturday May 13th


My friend called today and he saw a snake with yellow and black. I've been trying to figure out what it is. I don't think it's anything bad. There is an old saying Red touches Black friend of Jack. Red touches Yellow kill a fellow. That is how you are susposed to know if a snake is dangerious.

I also went and took my Mom out to eat for Mother's day. I know it's not till tomorrow, but I want that Day to myself. I also got her a hanging basket. For my mother's day I got chicken wire - that's to keep the bunny from eating the rest of my garden. I guess the boy and the girl will fix a little fence for me since they got me the chicken wire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home