My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

________________________________________________________

Worst Movie

I can't believe I stayed up and watched this movie. The main character was not good looking or inspirational to me and yes there was an army of men in kilts (sort of).

It was those Roman skirts which are not near as good looking as the medieval kind of kilt to me. They sort of have a fancy look that I don't like. And as much as I like feathers - come on ... The red fluff out of the top of the hat is over doing it a little. On a girl it might be cute, but not on a man - especially in a battle.

The good guys didn't even win in the end.

Near the end, it was just an entire field of men with sticks sticking up out of them - blaaa It was sad too with no redeeming qualities that I saw, but then maybe that's just because I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home