My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

________________________________________________________

Church was interesting

I went out and had lunch with the Sunday School Class. It's hard to start all over making friends at a new Church. I think it will be worth it to me to take the time though. Now I'm busy trying to snap the glass back in so I will be ready for Church tomorrow.

I think this may help. I've read that the ionic kinds of air filters are not good for you, but then I don't think cat hair floating all over the place is good either. I will probably give the cat a hair cur, but I don't have the heart to do that until the weather warms up a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home