My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

________________________________________________________

Tomorrow it the Big Day

Not only do I have that 70's party to go to, I have an appointment to have my eyebrows done. I don't really mind, but it has been a while since I had them done. If she has time, I may have her do something else to make me look good ;-)




We had a going away lunch for me at work today. It was fun and one of the things we do if it's a special occasion is get a large desert and everyone gets a clean spoon and then we pass it around and everyone who wants some gets to try it. I like that. I'm going to miss the group I worked with, but I'll still see them because they are not that far away. I did leave one person off my picture, but it was not on purpose.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home