My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

________________________________________________________

Wednesday Words


I dreamed a lot last night about work and family. I don't remember it all, but I do remember that I worked in one big room with desks (which I don't) and they brought in a new lady who was to train for my old job. I also dreamed some other job related stuff and while I was at work my Mom called me and I was going to run by my Parents house before I came home (in the dream my work was closer to their house than mine) Then I dreamed about a family reunion - The new lady that was training for my job came over and wanted to borrow something like $89 to pay her phone bill. I was wearing some kind of dress sort of like a prom dress - - I think it was black with a big red bow in the back by the waist.

I probably dreamed about the dress because I'm trying to figure out what to wear Saturday.

I drew a cartoon for my friend Kay today. [Click here for link]

I'm going to run to the store to see if I can find that 70's outfit.


Okay so it's not as cool at the one I had in mind, but it's do. I got a sort of wild dress with a lot of orange in it. A orange knit purse. A black hat some shoes with pretty good heels. I wanted boots, but maybe I will find some before the party. Oh man I just looked at the picture of what I had in mind and what I ended up with - I hope nobody thinks I'm susposed to be someones grandmother ;-(

1 Comments:

At 2/08/2006 6:45 pm, Blogger Karyn Lyndon said...

Moggy, I love your cartoons and I love your blog! Are you going to post your Valentine you made today?

Karyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home