My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

________________________________________________________

Flowers

Sorry to the The Boy for the blotch
of color on your face, it's not susposed to be chocolate it's just a mistake. I'll clean it up when I get home ;-)

I did end up getting some flowers from Al Something ;-) and I petted The Cat this morning.



We had an interesting day. There was a car on fire in the Parking Garage first thing this morning. I hope the person had another way to get around and good insurance. As I said I'm tired, but I have fried chicken left over from when I went to the store yesterday. So I should be able to re- coop (get it chicken + coop) <-- sorry about that ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home