My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

________________________________________________________

Doctor Visit

The Doctor visit went well, I hadn't been taking my blood pressure medicine and I didn't think I would get caught, but my pressure was high and so I had to fess up. I got three things for my cough and it's actually better already.

I liked her new office and there were no painting on the wall, so I'm thinking about going by and asking them if they would like some paintings for the walls - it would be a way to get my stuff seen. I guess it would just be sick people seeing them, but that's better than nothing. I would try to paint something healing and not something that would make the feel sicker.

The doctor gave a few suggestions and one was giving the cat a bath a couple of times a week. I can see how that might lower my blood pressure, but I don't really want to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home