My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

________________________________________________________

Future Plans

A friend is going to let me paint a door on a tree he has on his property. When I saw it I thought it would be perfect. I made a picture on my computer of what I think it might look like, but when I get a chance to actually paint it that may change a little. I've never tried anything like this before. I don't have many trees myself, and none that have a spot for a door on them.






Here is what I am hoping to make it look like when I do get to paint on it. I just hope it turns out good. I feel that it's important not to make a tree look bad. I love trees. I don't know how I would feel if I were walking through the woods and came accross this on a tree.

3 Comments:

At 3/19/2006 6:56 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks it just looked like it should have a door there. I guess the movie "The Cronicles of Narnia" and others like that make me think of those kind of things.

Moggy

 
At 3/19/2006 7:18 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks. It's a 6 hour drive from my house to where that tree lives, so I'll probably camp out for the weekend when I'm ready to paint it. This summer I hope.

Moggy

 
At 3/19/2006 9:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The door on a tree is a wonderful idea and will look awsome. keep up the good work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home