My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

________________________________________________________

Thursday Already




I've started to see little green leaves coming out on the trees. I can still just see the birds nest from last year and I hope that they will soon be filled with bird eggs. I guess that spring is about the most wonderful time of year, until I start to have to mow the yard ;-(







I woke up about an hour before the alarm and the cat seeing that I was awake brought out the wake up claws, but I still didn't get up until the alarm went off. I did think of some questions I need to ask today at work. I hope I can remember everything when I get there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home