My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

________________________________________________________

It's a Windy Sunday

The girl put on a yoga tape and I did a little yoga with her, it let me see that I had gotten a little stiff and need to get back in my yoga class.

It was really windy today and I don't see how the birds keep from being blown out of the trees. When I was walking into church this is sort of what I looked like. I'm not at all sure how my hair looked after I got inside ;-) - anyway now I'm off to buy some food for the lawn, so it will be happy and I can mow it soon. I may get some flowers for the front yard while I'm out because The Girl says she will plant them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home