My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

________________________________________________________

Sunday Morning


This morning when the cat work up he was sneezing, I hope he is not allergic to me. Also were trying not to feed him too much and so his food bowl was empty. I didn't want up and even "the claws of morning" didn't get me up so he had to bring out his teeth. He didn't bite down on me, but I did get up and give him a little food.

We had about 50 go and eat after Sunday School. This is the largest class that I've ever been in. Now I'm going to ride to the store with the girl and the boy, and put some gas in my car for work tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 3/05/2006 8:24 pm, Blogger asdfasdfasdf said...

Did you take yer kitty to the vet?

 
At 3/05/2006 10:43 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

No, I was just thinking since the doctor thought I might be allergic to him, that if would be funny if he was allergic to me. I just thought of it because he sneezed when he was walking toward me this morning. I'm starting to think I'm not allergic to him because I'm feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home