My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

________________________________________________________

Easter Afternoon

I went to eat at a friends house after church. She called and asked if I wanted to come and eat leftovers after lunch - a slip of words. I said "You mean you are having lunch and then you just want me to come over afterwards and eat leftovers?" That was not what she meant. We both had leftovers, but they were good and we had them for lunch. When I came home I hid 12 easter eggs in my back yard. It doesn't really matter if it takes them a while to be found because they are plastic and not filled with anything that will melt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home