My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

________________________________________________________

It's Sunday

I have an appointment at 3:00 for an eye exam. I'm going to get some new glasses. I've gotten tired of trying to patch together my old glasses and I need a good pair.

It's still raining on and off and the plants are looking good. I have so far gotten 13 little tomatoes off my tomato plant. We got some sweet pea and regular pea seeds to go on the back fence.

This is bad. I got up and updated my blog and then fell back to sleep and woke up too late to make it to Church. No more blog on Sunday Morning for me.

2 Comments:

At 5/08/2006 12:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The small girl just saw your blog and was amazed that you had drawn on the computer. She likes your pictures, and likes the rabbit.

 
At 5/08/2006 9:38 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

You may want a family blog, so I can look at your pictures. I just draw my pictures with the mouse in paint and then save them as a jpg to post. I have a scanner and I did scan a picture that I drew the first time. You could do that if it's easier.

Hope to get to see you before too long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home