My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

________________________________________________________

First Fruits

Here are the first two things I have gotten from my garden. It looks like some of the leaves have been eaten off my okra plant and all the leaves off of a little radish. Not sure who to blame. There were about 5 birds in my garden this morning before I filled up the bird feeders. I'm hoping they were just after pill bugs.

The rabbit was in the garden, but we only got a picture of him as he was leaving. We planted those marigolds around the edge of the garden to deter pests, but I think even some of them have been eaten ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home