My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

________________________________________________________

Sunday

This is a picture scanned from my mother's day card.
I saw this news report today from Tomball Tx. They are having trouble with Hogs. So I'm not sure the cat really wants to jump on a hog. ;-)
The hogs, some weighing up to 250 to 300 pounds, usually travel in packs, with numbers ranging as high as 20 in a group. They forage for roots, tearing up landscaping and destroying hay fields and pasture land. To complicate matters, the hogs are rapid breeders.

3 Comments:

At 5/21/2006 3:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Tomball Tx should be eating a lot of bacon...

 
At 5/21/2006 4:51 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

The article said they only had two traps and were getting behind in catching them. I may have to send the cat down there to help them out ;-)

 
At 5/22/2006 6:06 am, Blogger oliveoil said...

hi, thanks for commenting on my blog. thanks for your encouragements. i m quite ok now, at least not as sad as before. by the way, your blog is very colourful and interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home