My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

________________________________________________________

I went to work really early this morning

I think I got up about 4:30, I'm not really sure. I had a document that I needed to finish before 9:00.

Anyway it went okay. I had to turn on two lamps on my desk to be able to see because they didn't have all the lights on and I didn't want to call security and have then turn things on. I just wanted to work.

2 Comments:

At 9/01/2006 2:07 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Sad that you were at work so early. But, hey! Look how good you look in your new truck!!

 
At 9/01/2006 8:46 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I probably look good by moonlight too ;-) and I must have been hungry, because the moon looks like a bananna.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home