My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

________________________________________________________

I still need rain

It rained a LOT just south of me, but my yard doesn't look like it rained much at all here.

I'm thinking that maybe my next door neighbor watered his yard so much that God didn't know we needed rain on this side of the street.

I worked so late that I went straight from work to Church tonight and it rained on me all the way. The wind was so strong that one of the trees at Church lost a fairly large limb.

I also got some great ideas for a series of paintings tonight. I'm not going to write them here, because I don't want all you guys painting them before I get a chance ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home