My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

________________________________________________________

Soft Drinks

I have been trying to improve my habits. I was able to stop drinking soft drinks. I did almost slip up one time. I was visiting a friend and was offered a Dr. Pepper. I was of course thinking how great it would taste and said yes.... as she walked away I rememberd and said "no...wait" really loud. A narrow escape.

Quote: Change is inevitable - except from a vending machine.- Robert C. Gallagher

2 Comments:

At 7/29/2010 8:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you.

L

 
At 9/06/2010 11:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guilty friend is proud of you too, repents of her thoughtlessness, and is putting this cartoon on her refrigerator! Thanks for being an inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home