My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

________________________________________________________

Display Day

I'm really trying not to grab every painting I have, it's just hard to choose. My paintings are like my children and I don't like to leave one behind.

I also have my painting get together today. Last time I really didn't have anyone show up and it's hard to say what will happen today. If It wasn't my own group I would probably not show up either, because I'm not ready.

Quote: Don't show off every day, or you'll stop surprising people. There must always be some novelty left over. The person who displays a little more of it each day keeps up expectations, and no one ever discovers the limits of his talent - Baltasar Gracian

2 Comments:

At 7/11/2010 3:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could see you paintings. I miss seeing your great works.

L

 
At 7/11/2010 11:41 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I don't think there were any great new ones in the bunch. There were just new people who hadn't seen them. I also posted some of my cartoons and blog posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home