My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

________________________________________________________

Ignorance is not always bliss

I was going to to do a bible verse cartoon everyday this week and I was able to do that. There are some things going on that I don't want to post about.

I found out that I trusted someone I should have known not to trust and now I am suffering the consequece of that action. People don't come with lables so you can clearly see if they are lying or just not telling something. I am a trusting person and I would like to remain trusting, but I don't want to have people fool me.

Quote: Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest. - Benjamin Franklin

2 Comments:

At 6/28/2010 1:07 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm sorry you got burned, Moggy. That sucks. My minister once said, "It would be handy if they had horns." Too true...:-)

 
At 6/28/2010 1:13 am, Blogger Moggy said...

They would probably hide them under a hat ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home