My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, January 20, 2006

________________________________________________________

I did it ;-)


I made it to the Health Club. It will be easier next time. I made a few new friends and that will help. I spent about 30 minutes on the treadmill and then about 15 minutes on some machine you peddle. Then I tried out a couple more odd machines. I will probably run by tomorrow when there are less people there and try a few more machines. Not a bad day all and all.

I woke up early. Had a chance to see the moon before the sun came up. I'm the kind of person who sleeps at night instead of running around in the dark, but the night sky is beautiful to me, when I do happen to get a glimpse of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home