My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

________________________________________________________

I got up at 7:30

This is what I posted earlier, because I thought this is what it was going to be like this morning, but NO. Things don't always turn out like you think they will.
-----------------------------

How is that for sleeping late ;-( I think the reason I woke up was because I was really hot under all those covers. I need some kind of self adjusting cover. I was hot for an hour or so even after I got out from under all that cover.
-----------------------------


Okay I made myself this nifty chore chart today. Yes I should have been working instead of making this chart, but this is what I was doing. I have assigned minutes to work on each chore and then if I don't do it, I'll move those minutes to Saturday or Sunday. I'm not sure if I can make myself do all this, but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home