My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

________________________________________________________

Is it thursday already?


I really like reading about the old west, but my dream wasn't really about that. I'm not sure why the transportation was by stagecoach. But you know that dreams don't always make sense.

At lunch time it was so beautiful outside that my friend and I sat out by the lake and watched the wind blow the fountain water. We counted 27 ducks swimming in the lake. It was refreshing.

Well it seems like the smoke was not so much from anything close by. The sunset was pretty even with the smoke. It's turning really cold, so I'm glad that tomorrow if jeans day. Somehow it's better to bundle up with jeans on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home