My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

________________________________________________________

Sunday


I had another dream last night, this time I dreamed about plants which were starting to come up around the house I was living in. It's true that I wasn't living here last spring, so who know what bulbs or things might be planted that I don't know about. It's been a really dry year, but I am hoping that we have a better spring. And ofcouse I'm going to try growing a garden.

Sunday Musings

I know that God is working in my life, but he could be so much more. I could at least pray for God to help me to be willing to know his will. I wonder what I'm afraid he will do if I do ask. Here is a link to more about the subject.

For now I better hurry up and get ready for Church. I do feel that I'm in the right Church at least.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Okay I put something on my grey hair this morning and put on my lip plumping lipstick. So what do you think is the first thing that happens to me at Church. Some guy comes over and asks if this woman sitting accross from me is my granddaughter. ;-( so I guess it's back to the drawing board - good thing I like to draw ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home