My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

________________________________________________________

Tuesday Thoughts



I'm going to eat with a couple of friends after work. [Note to my friends]If you did not want to become a cartoon in my blog I'm sorry about that.



I spent part of yesterday researching Tractors. I guess I better get back to the real world and work on getting my house organized since a Tractor will not fit through the door, or even the back gate.

Speaking of the back gate, I need to get a lock for my gates.

That's my goal for today - get a lock for the back gate.

That and get to work on time instead of writing in my blog ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home