My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, April 17, 2006

________________________________________________________

Still after the pill bugs

I could not bring myself to buy any of the stuff at the store to get rid of bugs in your garden, because even the organic stuff said it was bad for critters and people. So I bought some corn on the cob. I read that you could trap pills bugs with a corn cob.

I'm not really sure how that would work. I haven't been able to find any details. So I'm having to try to think of how I could do that.

I guess maybe it works like other kinds of traps I've seen pictures of. Maybe I just prop it up with a stick tie a string to the stick and when a pill bug walks under it I pull on the string ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home