My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

________________________________________________________

First Day back at work.

My writers group met today. We read a round robin that we just finished. It was fun, but it did get a little out of hand. At first I was thinking hey this might be good enough for a book, but after a while it took a few unforseen twists and in the end it would not have been a book I would have wanted my name on. We have mostly romance writers in our group and maybe a few kids book writers and one horror story writer so for everyone to work together on a story makes it quite interesting.

My garden really grew while I was gone. We went out to water everything and got hungry for Okra. Since my Okra plants are only about an inch tall at this point we had to go to the store. The girl cooked it for us since I was tired. Oh and the boy brought me a sandwich. So I'm just taking it easy today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home