My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

________________________________________________________

Sunday - last day of April

There were two squirrels trying to eat at the birdfeeder this morning. One chased the other one away. And there were two red tomatoes in my hanging tomato basket ;-). That's the first actuall food from my garden. I'm not really fond of tomatoes, but I ate them anyway. My garden is doing pretty good. Not sure what the end results will be.

I put out another corn on the cob today and I think the grackles pecked all the corn off of it, then a squirrel ran off with it. All that was left was a little pile of corn. And that may be gone now.

We got some new bird seed that some of the birds that are taking over don't like as well. We want to feed some of the native birds. Not sure how that will work yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home