My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

________________________________________________________

Someone is in the garden


The cat was very interested in this, but he was not able from the inside to get our visitor to leave the garden. I guess I will try to put a little fence around it this weekend. I watched Texas Ranch House again and it's getting pretty rough for them. It makes trying to raise a little gardend not seem so hard.

I do need to mow the yard again. Why doesn't the bunny just eat the grass in my lawn down enough so I don't need to mow and stay out of my garden.

2 Comments:

At 5/03/2006 5:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catch it and sell it on e-bay.

 
At 5/04/2006 1:47 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Maybe it will multiply and I can sell wild rabbits on e-bay for my retirement years. If not maybe I can put a fence around my garden and live off of that ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home