My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, May 22, 2006

________________________________________________________

Monday

I hope today goes well at work - we have a big project going on. Due this week.

Sunday School yesterday was great as usual. They talked about the Ancient Jewish Tabernacle and how each part of it was a picture (I liked the word forshaddowing, but I'm not sure how to spell it ;) of Jesus.

I want to hold this place for drawing and the information about how it relates. - for now I gotta run finish getting ready for work.

2 Comments:

At 5/22/2006 1:08 pm, Blogger oliveoil said...

hi, moggy, it seems that u are also one who has a lot of work to do. Sigh. stressed. Student's life is getting more stressed. even though it is holiday now, but well, still cannot relax. is working life better or school life?

 
At 5/23/2006 1:07 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm not sure. It may just be that the grass is greener on the other side. I like my job, but I've had jobs before that I didn't like.

I think there are times in life when things run smoother than others. My life is much better now than it was when I was younger.

Moggy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home