My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

________________________________________________________

This movie is not very good

I went to see You, Me and Dupree with some co-workers. It was rated PG-13, but it was bad enough sitting there with adults watching it. I would not want to have been there with a 13 year old.
I wonder who rates this stuff. You can go and see it if you like, but I think you might enjoy something else a lot better.

1 Comments:

At 8/06/2006 12:26 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

anonymous keeps posting "Here are some links that I belive will be interested." I don't know if the links are interested or not, but I am not interested in having a link from my page to them.

If this continues I will have to make my comments only active after I read them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home