My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

________________________________________________________

I was very good today

I have had no sugar at all. I had soup with Melba toast for lunch. Her toast are really dry and hard, but it doesn't have a lot of calories. I would say that I don't know who Melba is, but I googled her.

She was an opera singer and quite a Diva as I understand it. I'm not sure that she was really as skinny as I would like to be, but I think opera singers can have a few extra pounds on them.

As for me I have to get off the Internet and start cleaning house. I have company coming weekend after next and staying at my house. I also need to water the yard because it's been so dry lately.

Guess I will need another outfit for that ;-)

Just so you know I'm not really wearing this to clean house and my ankles are not that big ;-)

She looked as if she had been poured into her clothes and had forgotten to say "when." ~P.G. Wodehouse

2 Comments:

At 8/03/2006 10:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8/10/2006 12:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home