My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

________________________________________________________

I am going to have to do something soon

my cartoon image is going to start to look old. Probably tomorrow I will put things back the way they should be. Don't want people starting to try to guess how old I really am ;-)

Actually being old is not so bad as long as you don't feel old and most of the time I don't.

Completely on another subject - there has been a stray cat in our back yard some lately. I like cats, but I had gotten used to seeing the little rabbits relaxing in my yard and don't want to have their place disturbed by and intruder. I haven't figured out any way to discourage him from invading my yard yet.

3 Comments:

At 8/04/2006 4:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8/04/2006 9:00 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I am deleting a comment that I think is spam. So that's why I am the only comment here.

 
At 8/10/2006 4:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home