My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

________________________________________________________

I'm still trying


We had a lunch at work where they provided the food, so I didn't stick to my plan very well. After the food they passed around cookies and I didn't get one, but then later they passed around chocolate - how evil is that - I could not resist. I need to get a lot better at that

2 Comments:

At 7/19/2006 4:45 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Just wondering if I could put a link to your site on my blog under my heading of "Sites That Keep Us Sane". It takes a lot to make me laugh and your toons and blog seem to do it every time! :)

 
At 7/19/2006 9:53 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I would love to be a link from your blog.

Thanks for asking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home