My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, July 14, 2006

________________________________________________________

You do what you can ;-)


I was not too good today. I was running a little late this morning so I had a glass of milk and then ran to a meeting at work. The meeting wasn't over until it was really too late to get breakfast and I got something like a rice crispy bar for breakfast. Then I went out to lunch with a friend. The only really bad thing I did was the cart for charity. It had chocolate and I just had a little.

I will be good this weekend.

2 Comments:

At 7/15/2006 4:59 pm, Blogger Nankin said...

It seem like I find what everyonr else loses. Either that or i have a whole closet full of clothes that shrank in the wash.

 
At 7/15/2006 9:01 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Glad to know that I'm not the only one who strips down to nothing to weigh myself...hairclips and all!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home