My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

________________________________________________________

Pirates of the Carribean

The Girl and I went to see this late yesterday, so late that it was after 1:00 in the morning when we got home. The theater was really crowded and we had forgotten the last time we said "were never going to a moving late on a friday or saturday night" because of how many people go then.

The movie was good and I was still able to get up and make it to Church this morning. Somthing I didn't do last week and wish I had. The guy who spoke was so good and it was the second part, so I missed the first part last week ;-(

There is something about pirate outfits and sword fights that is really cool to watch. Some of the weird creatures - not so good. I had to look away at a good bit of the movie. I always wonder what I missed, but I don't seem to be able to stop myself from looking away.

Also I just finished mowing the front yard - ahhhhh - I'm tired because it's really hot out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home