My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

________________________________________________________

Just got home from the movie

The girl and I went to see "Lady in the Water" I REALLY liked it. If you don't go to see that kind of movie you might not want to go, but it was just right for me.

One funny thing happened even before the movie started. I always get a large sprite and two straws and then share it with The Girl. She went to pick it up and it slipped and she squeezed the cup - not enough to lose the drink, but somehow just enought to pop one piece of ice out of the cup and down the front of my shirt. It was something that she couldn't have done if she tried, so I know she didn't mean to do it.

2 Comments:

At 8/05/2006 10:56 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Too funny!! My dad would tell you to pour the rest of the drink down your shirt, stick a straw in there and have a little "body drink". *insert me rolling my eyes here*
Glad to know I'm not the only person to which these things happen.:)

 
At 8/05/2006 10:57 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

P.S. I really like M. Knight Shamalan's movies, so I will have to see this one too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home