My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

________________________________________________________

It was the monthly birthday party at work

I wasn't going to do it, but I ended up eating cake and drinking punch. I'm not proud of myself, but I will keep on and one of these days I'm going to be the weight that I have set for a goal.

The cake tasted good, but it was only a few minutes and then I was left with no good taste and just the regret ;-( I'm going to try to remember that next time.

2 Comments:

At 7/27/2006 3:54 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

My motto, since losing 35 pounds in 1994, has been "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels". However, when I see mint chocolate chip ice cream, I think "Uh...THAT would taste as good as thin feels!!" Ugh..it's a struggle!

 
At 7/28/2006 1:05 am, Blogger Moggy said...

What I'm trying to do at this point is to keep up with my weight so I am aware if I'm going in the right direction. It's easy to not notice and start putting on a pound here or there.

I actually have an excel spreadsheet that I put my weight in and it tells me how far I am away from my ideal weight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home