My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

________________________________________________________

There is so much stuff going on at work

I think the little light bulb above my head need to be a little larger ;-) We are starting on some new stuff that is going to take a lot of thinking. I'm trying to get to work early so I can concentrate on getting ready for all the meetings.

Also on a sad note one of my co-workers passed away suddenly in his sleep. He was about 6 years younger than me and seemed to be in good health. He was the sweetest guy too. We are going to miss him and I know his family must be heartbroken.

2 Comments:

At 8/02/2006 11:58 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your co-worker. It happens so suddenly more often than not and always gives me reason to stop and take stock of what is happening in the present.

 
At 8/02/2006 9:10 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

It does make you stop and think about a lot of things. One is how lucky we are to have the ones we love for as long as we do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home