My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, September 01, 2006

________________________________________________________

New Recipe

This is very confusing to me. I found a recipe that I would like to fix. The title says it's for two people and then it goes on to say.... "Prepare this recipe and you'll have dinner for two tonight, and a pan in the freezer for a future private dinner! (Why do you suddenly have a pan in the freezer for another dinner if your cooking a recipe for two) Or double this recipe for two meals for a family of four." (If you double this for a family of four then do you have a pan in the freezer for another dinner for a family of four)

I want to become a better and more compentant cook, but I'm not sure if recipes like this one are going to help me.

2 Comments:

At 9/01/2006 2:09 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

That's a tough one, for sure. This is precisely the reason they make take out restaurants so easy to find in the phone book. :)

 
At 9/01/2006 8:44 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Maybe I can find a take out place that's having a two for one special and put one away for later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home