My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

________________________________________________________

Okay now I'm really getting off the computer ;-)

I wish I had started on this list yesterday. I have an hour at least before Church and then when I get home I will finish up.

I will be gone after today for a three day writers workshop, so I don't know if I will be able to post. Anyway I will do some little cartoons while I'm gone that I can scan and load.

2 Comments:

At 8/06/2006 1:23 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Testing Comment moderation

 
At 8/06/2006 9:01 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I like your "Moggy Do" list and think I should probably make one for myself. However, my attention span is so short that I would probably stop half way through and...uh...what was I saying?
Have fun at your Writer's Workshop! I'll miss your cartoons, but will go through some of your archives to keep me sane until you return.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home