My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, February 02, 2007

________________________________________________________

I was cold last night

I thought I was going to be cold and dressed way too warm to sleep. Now I don't feel like I will ever be cold again. I'm sure once I step out the front door that will be the end of that feeling. I'm glad it's friday, but I already know I will be bringing work home with me.

Quote: The cat is a dilettante in fur. - Theophile Gautier

6 Comments:

At 2/02/2007 8:09 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

You are not alone in the work you have. I feel your pain. :)

 
At 2/02/2007 9:56 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Well your welcome, because misery loves company ;-)

 
At 2/03/2007 12:18 am, Blogger Pam said...

What a fun blog you have! I love your cartoons and I LOVE your paintings... wow.

We are having a cold snap too. Maybe we're having the same one!
;-)

 
At 2/03/2007 1:00 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks Pam, I loved the name of your blog when I saw it and I could see by your sense of humor that we had something in common ;-)

I really shouldn't complain about the cold since I live pretty far south.

 
At 2/03/2007 7:25 pm, Blogger Blessed said...

What a cute blog you have!!!!!

 
At 2/03/2007 9:00 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

My blog thanks you. It's sort of funny that I almost think of myself as a cartoon character some of the time now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home